It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don't support. Make sure you're using the most recent version of your browser, or try using one of these supported browsers, to get the full experience.
TQ OMEGA Plus lasts far longer than rapeseed oil and can cost less.
- LONGEVITY: ‘Rancimat (longevity test in hours) : Rapeseed oil – 4 hours v TQ OMEGA Plus – 11 hours.
- COST: Lasting so much longer before needing changing it is possible to almost halve your oil costs. This is compared to a typical rapeseed price. If in doubt contact us for a trial.
- QUALITY: Extremely consistent. None of the going dark and breaking down issues that some rapeseed can have after a relatively short period.
- SMELL: TQ OMEGA Plus no odour unlike rapeseed which develops a used oil smell.
TQ OMEGA Plus lasts far longer and costs much less.
Some groundnut oil can breakdown very quickly but TQ OMEGA Plusoil lasts far longer than even the best/’stable’ groundnut. ‘Rancimat (longevity test in hours)
Groundnut – 5 hours v TQ OMEGA Plus – 11 hours.
No allergen declaration required.
Quality – Extremely consistent. None of the foaming, frothing going dark and breaking down issues that some groundnut has.
TQ OMEGA Plus is also a liquid oil but will not set solid in extreme cold temperatures.
Allows reduction of saturated fat levels
Similar but better fatty acid profile than olive oil
High in mono-unsaturates (decreases blood cholesterol v saturates)
Low in saturates (which increase blood cholesterol)
Also high in Omega 9 (healthy, similar to olive oil)
Virtually trans fat free
Compared to rapeseed oil, TQ OMEGA Plus can last three times longer and so although more expensive per drum, far less is used and so costs can halve compared to rapeseed oil.
OVERALL THE MAIN ADVANTAGES ARE:
- A neutral flavour – that does not compromise the real natural taste of the food.
- Banish that cooking oil smell – from your shop. TQ OMEGA Plus has no odour unlike traditional ‘veg’ or rapeseed oil.
- Increased stability and longer life
– Up to 3x longer fry life
– Less polymerisation and build-up for cleaner fryers & ducting
– Less frequent oil changes saving labour, downtime and chemical cost
– SPACE – Less oil used takes up less space and less space for waste oil as well
Omega Plus is a registered product unique to T. Quality.